Friday, August 12, 2016

At Your Service

It's been a week since my last gratitude journal.

Allow me to share what I am grateful for the past week.

I AM GRATEFUL FOR

Family
... for the chance to drive while bonding with my kids to and from school this week
... a long chat with my parents who have been away for more than 5 months 
... having the opportunity to host and catch up with our relatives and friends from US-CAN 

Work
... to successfully launch our new cash tower processes in one big bang
... to be working with hard working, committed and innovative team
... to be blessed with a remarkable leadership team under me

Balance
... a flexible work arrangement at work to allow me to do my Mommy duty and host our balikbayans 
... a time to enjoy "ME" time while driving in and out of Manila
... intimate encounters with my creator with His miracle moments all throughout the week

And creatively integrating my "gratitude journal" through bullet prayers all through out the busy but fulfilling week while managing work and family life in the process with the theme...

At your service.

No comments:

Post a Comment