Monday, August 29, 2011

Prayer of Abundance [from The Feast of Bo Sanchez]



Since I first attended "The Feast" of Bo Sanchez in 2007, I have made this as my daily prayer.  It has directed my day to day to be accept God's abundance into my life.  The second part of the prayer allows me to surrender all my worries and anxieties to Him and seek for his guidance to help me see things through. I want to share this prayer to you in gratefulness of how I was blessed since.


Today, I receive all of God's love for me
Today, I open myself to the unbounded limitless
overflowing abundance of God's universe
Today, I open myself to your
blessings, healings and miracles
Today, I open myself to God's word
so that I become like Jesus everyday
Today, I proclaim that
  I'm God's Beloved
  I'm God's Servant
  I"m God's Powerful Champion
And because I am blessed,
I will bless the world in Jesus name.
Amen.

Lord, I surrender to you,
my worries and anxieties
I surrender to you my needs,
my problems and my trials
I place them all in your big hands!
And I open myself  to all that
you want to give to me
On this day, I say YES to your blessings,
to your healings and your miracles in my life.
I believe that you answer my prayers
in the best way possible.
And I thank you in advance
for the perfect answers to my prayers.
I also ask for your special
intercession of Mama Mary. 
I pray all this in the name of the Father,
and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.

9 comments: