Friday, August 19, 2016

Counting God's Blessings


Today I am grateful...

ME
...for the hours of sleep to catch up for the straight 24 hours of no sleep
...for a safe travel to get to SG-BKK 
...for the break after a fews weeks of busyness
FAMILY
...for the chance to take my kids to and from school a day before I took my time off
...for the love and support we extend each one for our own individual interests
...for the opportunity to have a group call with them while 2,215 miles away
PARENTS & SIBLINGS
...God's blessing of good health and well being of each one to support our love ones
...for the opportunity to pursue our own families dreams and desires
...for the 10yrs US visa granted to our parents 
WORK
...for my very effective & reliable Cash Tower managers, leads and team
...achieving 100% daily posting on Week3 after go & complete global bank master
...for flexible work arrangement to maintain balance

No comments:

Post a Comment