Monday, August 29, 2011

Your Name is a Clue to Your Calling



In March 2008, I came to read about the article of Bo Sanchez: Your Name is a Clue to Your CallingIt was a very inspiring article that made me research for my name and what it means.

Micaela \m(i)-cae-la\ as a girl's name is a variant of Michaela (Hebrew) and Michelle (French, Hebrew), and the meaning of Micaela is "who resembles God?".  

David \d(a)-vid\ as a boy's name is pronounced DAY-vid. It is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of David is "beloved" or "friend".  


I remember when I was in school, I never get to meet anybody with the same name as mine. Now knowing my names meaning, I realized it takes a person of character to be given such name to live up to its calling.

As you follow me in this site, may I be able to live up to my calling as natural as can be.  As we develop friendship along the journey of the rainbow of life. 
Now, it's your time to know how your name reveal what you are called for.

Enjoy your search to your true purpose and meaning in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment